In preparing my talk to the South Florida chapter of the NKBA on Social Media for your Kitchen & Bath Business, I ran across some fascinating and fun statistics on jeffbullas.com that may help you use Facebook more effectively.
- Best time to post on Facebook is between 8PM and 7AM. They get 20% more viewer engagement.
- Wednesday is the best day to post on Facebook. Fan engagement is 8% above average.
- How often should you post each day? One to two times per day produces 40% higher user engagement.
- Length of posts. Posts with 80 characters or less receive 66% higher engagement.
- Ask questions to spark dialogue – they generate comment rates double that of non-questions posts.
- “Fill in the blank” posts receive 9 times more comments than other posts.
- $ off and coupons receive the highest engagement.
- Avoid complicated posts – status only posts receive 94% higher than average engagement.